Warehouse and Head Office Vacancies
Our Head Office and Warehouse operations are based in Bromley, Kent.
Senior HR Advisor
Location: Bromley, Kent
The main purpose of this role is to provide a confidential and professional HR service to the business. Working closely with the HR Manager you will ensure the HR function runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Advising on Company Policies and Procedures including investigations and disciplinary matters ensuring the correct documentation is completed.
- Dealing with HR queries both verbally and in writing in a professional and timely manner with the correct application of current employment legislation and Company policies and procedures.
- To work pro-actively with line management on employee relations issues to prevent escalation and reach an early resolution.
- Managing case work from start to finish.
- Preparing and distributing all documentation relevant to disciplinary, welfare and tribunal cases, as directed by the HR Manager.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Processing new employment applications from start to finish.
- Organising/arranging training courses as required.
- Taking notes of meetings as required by the HR Manager or Area Managers.
- Assisting HR Administrators with their day to day matters when necessary.
- Keeping abreast of all department matters at all times and work in a pro-active manner in order to provide a professional service to the business.
- Taking instruction from the HR Manager for ad hoc tasks/projects.
- Assisting with the development and distribution of Company policies and procedures.
About the person:
- CIPD qualified, or able to demonstrate the equivalent level of skill and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR role
- Broad knowledge and experience of handling employee relations issues, including case management
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to communicate and adapt with all levels of the business
- Flexible, enthusiastic team player
Should you wish to apply for the position of Senior HR Advisor, please apply by email with your CV, salary expectation and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SHRA0917.
|Job Title||Location||Hours||Closing Date||Ref|
|Senior HR Advisor||Bromley, Kent||Full-time||22/09/17||SHRA0917|