Warehouse and Head Office Vacancies
Our Head Office and Warehouse operations are based in Bromley, Kent.
Junior Web Developer
You will report to the eCommerce Supervisor and be responsible for implementing technical SEO in accordance with Company strategy as devised in collaboration with our external agency. The successful candidate would be expected to liaise on a regular basis with all relevant parties and take responsibility for ensuring all stakeholders are informed.
- Implementation of SEO best practice recommendations as provided by our external agency but also proactively analysing data to optimize SEO where necessary.
- Develop and deliver components of web pages in accordance to Company brand guidelines.
- Work with our external agency, Lead Developer and Marketing Team to ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- To support the Lead Developer when required.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience
- A keen interest in digital marketing with an understanding of SEO best practices and its effects within a digital marketing strategy
- A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS programming languages
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with CMS platform and eCommerce
- Analytics & conversion measurement
- An understanding of transport technologies such as JSON/XML/REST/AJAX and its uses
- A passion for all things Front End keeping up to date with the latest developments
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when discussing both technical & non-technical issues at all levels
- Attention to detail
Should you wish to apply for the position of Junior Web Developer, please send a cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com, quoting the appropriate reference.
|Junior Web Developer||Bromley, Kent||Full-time (Permanent)||JWD260417|