- Welcome to Russell & Bromley
- Sign in / Register
At Russell & Bromley we believe all of our products should meet the high standards of our customers so if you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, we are happy to refund unworn, full priced items within 28 days and sale items within 14 days (from the day the goods were delivered to you).
We have provided a free returns service for goods purchased online and a ‘return to shop’ option. Purchases made using PayPal cannot be refunded or exchanged in Russell & Bromley shops.
If, having worn an item, it develops a fault we would like to know about it. If you cannot easily take the item to one of our UK shops, then please return it to us at Russell & Bromley Ltd. 25 College Road, Bromley, Kent, United Kingdom BR1 3PU. Please include the returns section of your dispatch note and state the reason for return.
Refunds are processed via the original payment method within 3 working days of receipt. Funds may take a further 5 working days to appear in your account.
Returns to your local Russell & Bromley shop
You are welcome to return items to our shops for a refund or to be exchanged with the exception of purchases made using PayPal (which can be returned direct to us using the free returns labels).
• To find your nearest store, go to our Shop Locator
• Please take the item to the shop bringing the dispatch note that came with the order and the card you used to pay for it.
Note: Once an item has been exchanged in a shop, the item can only be returned to a shop thereafter.
Free Returns for online orders using Royal Mail or Collect+
Please re-use the postage box the items arrived in ensuring there is adequate packing to protect the contents.
Complete the returns form. You will find this at the bottom of the dispatch note that came with the order. Please let us know the reason for return by entering a return code in the Reason Code box.
Whichever returns service you use you will be issued with a receipt which should be kept in a safe place until you receive your refund.
Allow at least 5 working days for the package to reach us.
• Royal Mail - Attach the pre-paid Royal Mail returns label provided to the top of the box (you can find this on your dispatch note). Ensure you cover the original delivery label. Take your parcel to any Post Office counter.
• Collect+ - Attach the Collect+ returns label provided to the top of the box (you will find this on your dispatch note). Ensure you cover the original delivery label. Visit www.collectplus.co.uk/russellandbromley to find your nearest drop off point. Most drop off points are local convenience stores that are often open late, 7 days a week.
As a customer based in the EU, you have a right to cancel your entire order with us under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 providing you give us written notification any time after the order has been placed, up to 14 working days from the day you received your order.
Send your written notification to our Online Advice Team at:
Russell & Bromley Ltd, 24-34 Farwig Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3RB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your notification must specify that you wish to cancel the entire order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
• We will refund your original order in full, including any postage paid, within 14 days of the entire order being back in our possession or (if earlier) evidence being provided confirming the order has been returned.
• You are responsible for any shipping costs and insurance. Should we incur any shipping costs in the return of any items these costs will be deducted from the refund.
• We cannot accept responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in transit.