Loyalty Terms and Conditions
1. Russell & Bromley loyalty points will be earned at the rate of 1 point for every whole pound spent on eligible goods in Russell and Bromley stores and online. The points will be earned during the two six month periods 1st April to 30 September and 1st October to 31st March.
2. Loyalty rewards, based on points earned in the preceding six month period, will be credited to members Loyalty cards on 1st April and 1st October each year.
3. A minimum of 200 points must be accrued to obtain the first £10 reward. For every subsequent 100 points collected you will earn a further £5 reward.
4. Any points balance remaining once rewards have been issued will carry forward to the next qualifying period.
5. Loyalty rewards can only be used for purchases of Russell & Bromley goods above their face value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. Loyalty rewards are valid for six months from the date of issue i.e. 1st April or 1st October.
7. Customers that register their Loyalty card details on our online shopping site will earn points on purchases made online. Rewards cannot be redeemed online.
8. Russell & Bromley reserve the right to withdraw or amend the scheme at any time by giving loyalty members 3 months’ notice by email. In this event, rewards will only be issued where the loyalty member has accumulated 200 points or more.
9. When a refund is given on goods purchased in conjunction with the loyalty card, points will be deducted from the current points balance at the rate of 1 point for every whole pound refunded.
10. Russell & Bromley may from time to time award double points or bonus points when specified items are purchased in conjunction with a loyalty card. If in this case a refund is given on these specified items in accordance with item 9 above, points will be deducted at the rate at which they were awarded.
11. Russell & Bromley may refuse to redeem loyalty credits and/or issue points, if in its reasonable opinion, it considers that the Russell and Bromley loyalty scheme is being misused.
12. By signing up for the loyalty scheme you will be agreeing to receive emails from Russell and Bromley. You can opt out of receiving further emails by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email. If you unsubscribe from a loyalty email you will no longer receive notification of promotions or rewards earned.
13. In relation to your personal data, Russell and Bromley is the data controller. Russell and Bromley will, from time to time, use the information you supply on the loyalty scheme application form together with information relating to your transactions, purchases and participation in the reward scheme for the purposes of administering the reward scheme and statistical analysis. We will also use your details for marketing purposes to allow Russell and Bromley to send you news of special events, offers, promotions through the email address provided. We will share your personal information with our communications partner Teradata Limited for the sole purposes of administering loyalty scheme communications on behalf of Russell and Bromley.
Promoter: Russell and Bromley Ltd., Farwig Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3RB
Registered number: 512958 (London)