Loyalty Scheme Terms and Conditions
For details about rewards being redeemed online through use of a promotion code, please see section 14.
You will not be sent any Russell & Bromley newsletter emails unless you request it.
- Russell & Bromley loyalty points will be earned at the rate of 1 point for every whole pound spent on eligible goods in Russell & Bromley UK stores and online. The points will be earned during the two six-month periods 1st April to 30 September and 1st October to 31st March.
- Loyalty rewards, based on points earned in the preceding six-month period, will be credited to members Loyalty cards on 1st April and 1st October each year.
- A minimum of 200 points must be accrued to obtain the first £10 reward. For every subsequent 100 points collected you will earn a further £5 reward.
- Any points balance remaining once rewards have been issued will carry forward to the next qualifying period.
- Loyalty rewards can only be used for purchases of Russell & Bromley goods above their face value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Loyalty rewards are valid for six months from the date of issue i.e. 1st April or 1st October.
- Customers that register their Loyalty card details on our online shopping site will earn points on purchases made online. Rewards cannot currently be redeemed online (see section 14).
- Russell & Bromley reserve the right to withdraw or amend the scheme at any time by giving loyalty members 3 months’ notice by email. In this event, rewards will only be issued where the loyalty member has accumulated 200 points or more.
- When a refund is given on goods purchased in conjunction with the loyalty card, points will be deducted from the current points balance at the rate of 1 point for every whole pound refunded.
- Russell & Bromley may from time to time award double points or bonus points when specified items are purchased in conjunction with a loyalty card. If in this case a refund is given on these specified items in accordance with item 9 above, points will be deducted at the rate at which they were awarded.
- Russell & Bromley may refuse to redeem loyalty credits and/or issue points, if in its reasonable opinion, it considers that the Russell & Bromley loyalty scheme is being misused.
- Russell & Bromley will, from time to time, use the information you supply during the loyalty scheme activation process together with information relating to your transactions, for the purposes of administering the reward scheme, statistical analysis, keeping you informed through email of changes in your points/ reward balances and amendments to the terms and conditions of the scheme. Should you unsubscribe from a loyalty email you will no longer receive notification of promotions or rewards earned.
- Loyalty customers with outstanding rewards may, for a limited period, be invited to transfer their rewards to a promotion code that can be used online. The following terms and conditions relate specifically to those customers that receive an email inviting them to do this:
- By clicking on ‘request online promo code’ in the email you are consenting to converting your Loyalty reward into a promotional code which will be sent to you by email in 2 working days. There will be a limited period of time to request the code.
- The promotion code cannot be cancelled or reversed back to a reward on your loyalty card once requested.
- Promo codes can only be used online.
- The promotional code can be redeemed against full price and sale items.
- Once issued, the code is valid until 30th September 2023.
- Your code can only be used once.
- Promo codes can only be used by the recipient.
- Promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code.
- Items being purchased must be greater than the value of the promo code by a minimum of £1.
- If all items in an order placed using the promo code are returned, the promo code will be reverted back to a reward on your loyalty card.
- Once the code is issued you will not be able to use your reward on your loyalty card during this rewards period. The following loyalty rewards period will not be affected.
- Russell & Bromley reserves the right to end this promotion early.
- If a part order is returned a percentage discount will be deducted when a refund is issued.
Promoter: Russell & Bromley Ltd., Farwig Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR1 3RB
Registered number: 512958 (London)